Shipping And Handling
POSTAGE COSTS UK:
£3.98 = £1.99
£3.99 – £7.95 = £2.49
£7.96 – £27.95 = 3.99
£27.98 – 49.99 = £6.99
£50+ = £9.99
Please allow 1-3 working days on top of your order days of up to 10 working days (for custom products) prior to contacting us, please build in extra days if you order around a weekend or bank holidays as these are not classed as working days. Customised items are designed printed and in some cases sewn which is a lengthy process so please order in good time if you need it for a particular date. If you do order late contact us where we can design and arrange a gift card in advance to give in lieu of the gift.
For special occasions such as Christmas please allow minimum of 10 working days, postage delays can effect when we receive goods back from printers to dispatch to yourselves as does posting to you. Please add a further 3-4 days for delivery on top of your 10 working days for postage, you will not be refunded if your item does not arrive in time if it is within these terms. We encourage you to order as early as possible to allow for any problems which may effect the timescale. We state online that last order for Christmas is 17Th December, this does not guarantee it will reach us by then, it means we will make and dispatch the item for delivery, if the parcel is then delayed or even lost in transit we can not foresee such problems, therefore it is suggested you order in advance of the 17th. Unless you make specific arrangements with us for delivery before Christmas via email or phone and pay excess for getting your parcel quicker, we can not be held responsible if it does not turn up. We will have done everything our end to get it out in the post proir to Christmas.
Please note, we use Paypal as a our online merchant, sadly we cannot put a shipping calculator in place as Paypal do not have one, therefore some items such as heavy or bulk orders will cost a lot more than our standard online price at the checkout we will foot the excess, however please be aware that your parcel will go standard packets either in Europe or International, they will not be registered or tracked as it is simply to expensive to do this. If you are insecure about this we can arrange signed for Royal Mail which cannot be tracked but will be signed for your end, this is usually £6.50 additional to the post cost for your country. To order and have your item International or european signed for you must state this once you have ordered or before you order where we can agree a cost. Royal Mail do not offer tracking as it is impossible to do this once it has left the country as it does not stay with any given courier. If you would like to arrange your own courier to track parcels we will chanrge you only for the items ordered + packing and we will contact you once the order is ready for dispatch for you to arrange a courier. Please also understand postage takes a lot longer than 1-2 days overseas. We cannot do anything about this we have to keep postage costs to a minimum, in some cases International postage can take 3-4 weeks depedning on circumstances such as custom, remote areas etc
If you order bulky items such as cushions and frames they may take longer through customs and hold up your order, again we cannot be held responsible for this. We can always offer you proof that we have posted the items out which we can show you on request. We will not resend an order until 28 days after delivery as it may be a customs issue. Please understand these rules are out of our control, we ship our end as best and fast as we can and custom orders take time to design, print and make!
If you would like to purchase the cushion inners only on 18 & 24″ cushions, or the name art print only (minus the frame) for guarnateed faster shipment we will do this upon request after or proir to your order.
Please note the majority of the garments ordered such as cushions,snoods and sacks are bespoke and made to order. The artwork is designed/tailored with your personalisation should you choose it, then are printed and sewn, a lot of work and time goes into every individual order. Delivery will be approx 10 working days* – in some cases less depending on date ordered, order placed before noon on a Wednesday will generally be dispatched beginning of the week after. If there is a backlog & time surpasses 10 working days we will post a message on our homepage banner. This will be removed after the event.
You may find that your purchase receipt has £0 as the shipping total, this is currently a glitch to our system which is being looked into as our postage is set in Paypal not our shop. Your Paypal receipt will clearly state the full amount you have paid and it will also state the total amount due before you commit to purchase.
* Please note 10 working days are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Orders placed after 5pm are not classed as 1 working day nor are orders placed on a weekend. Bank holidays and Christmas, Easter and other official holiday dates are also not classed as a working day. The queens Jubilee holiday dates in the UK of Monday 4th & 5th June will have an effect on orders placed end of May up until mid July – again apologies for this! Please allow 2 working days for postage on top of this items are shipped First Class however over busy periods such as Christmas or Bank Holidays postage can take longer than 1-2 days, we cannot be held responsible for this, orders over busy periods such as Christmas can take longer than 10 working day, literally due to sheer volume and transporting goods around at the busiest time of year.
For a courier prices will vary depending on order!
CHRISTMAS POSTAGE & HOLIDAYS. We cannot guarantee you will get your order for Christmas if you ordered after the ‘last posting day for Christmas’ had surpassed when you ordered. We aim to deliver within times stated in our postage, however we will always post any delays on our home page and banner which will be visible throughout the site. If you require your item before Christmas you can arrange a courier proir to order otherwise we cannot guarantee delivery. We are shut for business over Christmas from 21st December and will resume business on 2nd January, whilst you can still order, printing and manufacturing will not commence until mid week in January (3rd) We will print in order date so if you ordered in December your order will be done first. .
International orders are generally received in under 14 days however if you live in Australia or as far afield orders have been known to take longer due to customs and sheer distance, again we cannot accept responsibility for this as we have shipped your order on time our side!.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES: We will be dispatching non personalised orders right up to 22nd December but orders
taken as of mid be guranteed before Christmas, due to higher order volumes, postal services and weather that may have an affect on delivery services.
Orders raised after 5pm Mon-Friday will not be classed as 1 working day
If your item has been lost in the post we will replace it however we cannot replace it until 28
days after purchase in case it is actually delayed and not lost.
Whilst we previously stated our last order date for Christmas was 14th December we have removed this
notice as of the 8th of December due to sheer volume of orders as orders are now taking longer
Late Items & Lost Items
Items as stated take up to 10 working days to produce, on top of this is postage time. In some cases postage can take more than 2 working days. Please wait up to 3 extra days proir to contacting us. If your packet was attempted delivery and was too big to fit through the letterbox it may have gone to your local post Office without a slip being pushed through your door, it may also be left with a neighbour. We cannot be held responsible for you not chasing your order up or Royal Mails lack of communication.
If you have not received your order 28 days after your purchase we will offer you a replacement, however if you have not contacted us within these 28 days from the date of your order we would have accepted you have received your goods, therefore if this time surpasses and you contact us thereafter, you will not be elegible for a refund. By paying for your goods at the checkout you are accepting these conditions
If you have not received your item we always endeavour to answer your email within 2 working days where will will resolve the issue. If after 7 days you feel like we have not commincated with you, you are intitled as a customer to raise a dispute with Paypal, you will be asked to provide evidence to back up your claim. Design Me my will happily proceed through this process, however i is alays best to try and resolve it with us first, we do not like unsatisfied customers.
It is very rare that we run out of stock. However, if there is an item out of stock we will send you the rest of the goods and the remaining items will follow within a couple of weeks. Please note that payment will be taken at the time of the order in order to allocate the stock to you.
All our prices include VAT where it is applicable.
Item description, Colours, Styles & Textures
We give an accurate description of our products, we also take photographs of products, these are are always a likeness for products that we out source. We also design our own range of cushions, snoods, gift sacks, plaques and mugs. We photograph and describe these products to the best of our ability, however each item is designed and printed to order. Occasionally the colour or photo is not exactly the same as it appears. The colour maybe slightly different to that of online, perhaps darker, or lighter shades in some cases. The process we print with is dye sublimation and like any print may be a slightly different colour on reproduction. If the print, quality or finish of your item is slightly different from the imagery you will not be eligible for a refund unless we deem it completely out of shade or not a true representation. We do not dispatch items from the printers that look this way. Therefore if you are unhappy with a product and you yourself are satisfied it is a mis representation, you must return the item to us or photograph it at your cost. We will not give refunds if we think the product is suitable, if the items are personalised, we cannot re sell the item. We are a small company and any complaints become a loss to us financially. Please respect that your customisation is a specially designed gift at great value for money. All personalised garments are copied and pasted from the order form, unless our design outlays a specific font or look, then we will change it accordingly. Some of the typefaces we produce are lower case or upper case depending on the design you have chosen, in these circumstances the text may be featured in lower case or upper case, generic meaning we cannot change it, in these instances we cannot physically change this. If at anytime you are unsure or concerned about how your item will look, we will happily email a proof proir to sending to print, once the item is printed we are not elegable to make a change at our cost if you have not chosen a proof proir. Please note these are novelty/keepsake products at very affordable prices and if you cannot trust we will get exactly as you wish we urge you to get a proof.
Personalised Gifts & Photo Gifts
If you choose to personalise a product with us we will copy it from your order form. If we have made a mistake we will offer a refund or replacement. If you have made the mistake you will have to pay for a re do. In some cases the typefaces we use for the names /words may look artistic, we cannot change this, if you receive an item and we have spelt it correctly but you think it looks wrong we are not responsible to re do unless you pay a further charge. If you have failed to leave personalisation or think you need confirmation of your order please email us upon ordering, we will confirm your order. If you do not and you receive an item that is not customised we will ask you to return the item and pay postage for a new one to be sent to you. If you order a photo product it is up to you to either upload the imagery, or email us upon order, if we do not receive the photos we cannot keep chasing you for them, over busy periods it is impossible to keep track of orders awaiting imagery whilst we are busy with our rush, therefore we will attempt to contact you to ask for your imagery and if we do not hear back we will not do your order until we do! If this effects Christmas deadlines or any other special occasion it is not our responsibilty, please understand it takes too much time to chase customers on a daily basis.
DesignMeMy do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
In accordance with the Direct Selling Regulations, if the goods are unsuitable or faulty when you receive them then please contact us within 7 working days of receiving the goods or return them to us within 28 days. Please specify if you would like a refund or replacement. Goods that have been personalised can not be returned unless faulty.
If the goods are unsuitable then we must be able to resell the goods so if the packaging has been damaged then we may reclaim the cost of the packaging. We are not able to refund or replace personalised goods unless they are faulty as we are not able to resell them.
You will receive a refund or replacement within 2 weeks of returning the goods.
In accordance with the Sale of Goods Act, once used and if there is an obvious fault with the item at any time within the first 6 months and it has not been caused by wear and tear or misuse we are only able to offer you a repair or an exchange. Only if we are unable to repair or exchange the goods will we offer you a refund. We will not offer a replacement, exchange or refund on any items that have been worn or used for over 6 months.
Due to the delicate nature of our jewellery we will only offer an exchange or refund if the jewellery arrives in a faulty condition. We will not refund or replace worn jewellery and customers ust be careful not to pull, snag, drop or get jewellery wet.
To Return goods please contact us by email and we will send you an address to ship to
If goods are uncollected and returned to us we will contact you by email and by telephone. However, if you do not reply to us within 14 days your order will be returned to stock and no replacements or refunds will be issued. We are unable to process any queries relating to undelivered packages or missing items on order placed over 90 days.
If customers provide the wrong delivery address we will not be held responsible for lost packages.
Goods are returned to us at cost to the customer. However, we will replace goods free of charge.
Full payment is required in advance of shipping
Design me my gift is owned by Design Me My we reserve the rights to terminate or amend any of the following products or promotions without prior notice on products or promotions within the online shop subject to availability:-
1. Removal of discount codes within our online store
2. Extend the dispatch time if volumes are low or orders in high demand, we may not always contact y ou for these matters as we are working to get the products out and admin time could mean longer delays/
3. Change item description, change the product or send you a replacement as close to the product as possible
4. If you order and you have not spelt a name or text correctly for your paid garment then you will be responsible to pay for a replacement, we can send a screen grab of your order to show exact personalisation you typed. You are given the option to double check our order is you are unsure after order, if you have not done this and you have mispelt or chosen a wrong colour, we cannot be held responsible and you will have to pay for a re print
5. If you have not fully stipulated a colour or style of garment and you have not responded within 5 working days we will automatically choose one for you and you will not have the rights for a refund.
6. By confriming your order you are accepting into all of the terms and conditions.
Corporate, Business or Bulk Order Terms & Conditions
We manufacture goods for corporate and business in Bulk. Our terms are not the same as above which represent customer purchases online. Depending on volume of bulk ordered, we will stipulate an approximate timescale for delivery of your products. Whilst Design Me My try their up most in complying with these approximations, occasionally the timescale will be longer due to following reasons out of our control. We use several companies in the UK to manufacture our items, we also have a manufacturer based in China. This is a factory where bulk orders are made
1. Initial deadlines are agreed based on final agreement of finished article and any logo/ text that will feature upon it. If you the business have not confirmed in your allocated time it will effect the timescale.
2. The timescale of the order begins once the customer and manufacturers have agreed the finished article and payment has cleared. Please note transferring of funds to a bank account can take up to 4 working days to clear. Please note further that transferring from one country to another can also take longer due to timezones.
3. Some of our bulk orders manufacturered overseas in China, shipping of goods are generally shipped within 3-5 days via TNT. The goods will be shipped to Design Me My initially for inspection and immediate turnaround that same day (provided it is received before 3.30pm). In some rare cases shipment can be delayed both coming from overseas or sending on within the UK, or overseas. This can be due to flight delays, missed connections or busy shipment periods. We cannot accept responsibility for any delays in shipping that are as a result, directly delayed with the carrier, it is our of our control. Whilst we will do all we can to speed the process up if indeed there are delays or problems, we cannot be held directly responsible as the receiver of the goods and not the sender, we cannot chase the carrier up directly, it has to be done from our manufacturers. Timezones can delay response and updates again we cannot be held responsible for this. We will do all we can to ensure this is dealt with to the best of our ability.
4. In some cases there may be a problem with the approximate timescale in the manufacturing process. Whilst we will do all we can to ensure the timescale we have given you are adhered to, we cannot be held responsible for delays which are out of our control. In any instances of delay, we will keep you informed, please be aware the timezone may mean responses on updates are delayed.
5. Once you have decided on a design and product and we have agreed this with the manufacturer, you cannot change this. We cannot refund you for any products if the items were delivered to the agreed specification. We design Mock ups of how your garment will look, you purchase your goods based on this layout. We will send you a picture of the first item once off the press from production. If you would like to see a prototype of the product proir to ordering in bulk, we can design and have one made at cost. Please note this method will take longer to produce the finished order.
6. We cannot be held responsible for delays your end in the initial design and payment stages. If deadlines are tight then please consider that if you are leaving no room for delays in receiving of your products, we cannot be held responsible if they are held up in both manufacturing or transit. Unless your Invoice
has a specific date and not approximate we cannot be held liable if you do not receive your goods in time. Please consider the time it takes to get the initial concept into production. If you have deadlines you hope to achieve please ensure you begin the initial process in good time and that you reply and work with us at speed to ensure we hit timescales. We will work at fast pace if you need items urgent and we will do all we can to ensure you achieve them
7. Unless otherwise agreed, we cannot proceed with an order until full amount or deposit has been made.
Your individual invoice will determine your payment details. By paying your invoice design me my consider this to be your binding contract and you are agreeing to all of these terms and conditions.
All items for sale have been designed In House by DesignMeMy or by another UK designer. All designs are Copyrighted and cannot be sold or used by another party, customer, supplier or other. Football style designs are not any specific team or posing as one unless we supply that team direct. If you choose to Personalise your paid garment with a specific club, brand, name or any other known person then that is the responsibility of you and not DesignMeMy. We would never use official copyrighted material from other companies or establishments unless we have had proir consent to do so. DesignMeMy respects copyright – we hope you do too!